Media Technologies and Production
ope sports_free login bet365 birthday bonus_free login mr green horse racing
The success and safety of your productions are our top concern. All productions that occur on Emerson’s campus, or are affiliated with an academic course or co-curricular organization, are required to abide by Emerson College’s shooting policies and complete a standardized set of permits and forms.
Forms on this page will download in .PDF format. A compatible program, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, is required to view these files.
All Emerson College students must follow these policies while shooting film/video or recording audio on Emerson College property, public property, and private property, and must follow these procedures to secure permission from the appropriate parties.
Students should submit the appropriate permit request to the Equipment Distribution Center (EDC) manager at least one week prior to a location shoot. Forms are available at the Equipment Distribution Center (EDC), and below:
- Safety Form S1
Safety Form S1 is a location checklist. Students fill out the form in order to raise issues concerning safety. If a student has checked “No” on all of the questions, then there are no safety issues concerning that shoot that need to be addressed. The professor should sign off on the checklist and file it. If a student checks “Yes,” then a dialogue will open up between the student and professor. If the student checks “Yes,” this does not necessarily mean the student will not be able to shoot his or her intended idea. It begins the discussion of making movies in a safe manner.
- Safety Form S2
If a student answers “Yes” to any of the questions on the S1 form, then the S2 form must be filled out. The student will note the question number and give an explanation of his or her intention. If it is reasonable and safe, the professor will sign off on the form and then file it. If the professor does not deem the shoot safe, an alternative method should be figured out. If it cannot be resolved, the student and/or professor can consult Lenny Manzo.
- Paramount FSS Policies & Procedures Sign Off Form
- Paramount FSS 7D Prime Lens Kit Checkout Form
- Paramount FSS Camera Accessory Form
- Paramount FSS Camera Check Out Form
- Paramount FSS Equipment Check Out Form
- Paramount FSS Lighting Gear Check Out Form
- Paramount FSS Sound Gear Check List
- Paramount FSS Aaton Check-Out Form
- Paramount FSS Redrock Zacuto Check List
- Paramount FSS Loan Agreement
- Paramount FSS S4 Permit
- Paramount FSS Loading Dock Request Form
- Paramount FSS Loading Dock Rules and Regulations
- Paramount FSS Plot Normalized
- Paramount FSS Plot Stage Floor
- Paramount FSS Plot with Catwalk
- Paramount FSS Plot with Catwalk (no measurements)
- Paramount FSS Plot Without Catwalk (no stats)
- Paramount FSS Sound Gear Form
- Furniture and Prop Reservations