best casino signup bonus no deposit_Welfare offer 12bet app ios_casino forums
We know you are as driven as you are passionate. At Emerson, you will be in a creative learning environment that allows you to turn your?passion into a professional pursuit. Here, we provide you with a robust education in communication and the arts grounded in a liberal arts context, guided by our expert faculty, and powered by countless opportunities for experiential learning. Areas of study include communication studies; marketing communication; journalism; communication sciences and disorders; visual and media arts;?performing arts; and writing, literature and publishing.
UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Acting (BFA) ?
- Business of Creative Enterprises (BA) ?
- Comedic Arts (BFA)??
- Communication Disorders (BS) ?
- Communication Studies (BS) ?
- Creative Writing (BFA)??
- Film Art (Global BFA)??
- Honors Program??
- Interdisciplinary Major ?
- Journalism (BS)?
- Marketing Communications (BS) ?
- Media Arts Production (BFA)??
- Media Studies (BA)??
- Musical Theatre (BFA) ?
- Political Communication (BS)??
- Production (BA)??
- Public Relations (BS)??
- Sports Communication (BS)??
- Stage & Production Management (BFA)??
- Stage & Screen Design/Technology (BFA) ?
- Theatre (BFA) ?
- Theatre Design/Technology (BFA) ?
- Theatre Education (BFA) ?
- Theatre Education & Performance (BFA) ?
- Theatre & Performance (BFA) ?
- Writing, Literature, & Publishing (BA)??
- African American & Africana Studies??
- Art History ?
- Business Studies for Communication and the Arts ?
- Comedy: Writing and Performance ?
- Dance ?
- Digital Media & Culture??
- Entrepreneurial Studies ?
- Environmental Studies ?
- Fiction ?
- Global & Post-Colonial Studies ?
- Health Communication ?
- Hearing and Deafness ?
- Health & Society??
- History ?
- Journalism ?
- Latin American & Latinx Studies??
- Leadership and Management ?
- Literature ?
- Marketing Communication: Advertising and Public Relations ?
- Media Studies??
- Music History & Culture ?
- Nonprofit Communication Management??
- Nonprofit Narrative??
- Peace and Social Justice??
- Philosophy ?
- Photography ?
- Poetry ?
- Political Communication ?
- Political Science ?
- Public Relations??
- Publishing ?
- Psychoanalysis as Cultural Criticism??
- Psychology ?
- Science ?
- Sociology/Anthropology ?
- Sports Communication??
- Women's, Gender & Sexuality Studies ?
- Writing ?
EXPLORE AREAS OF INTEREST
- Acting (BFA)
- Film Art (Global BFA)
- Media Arts Production (BFA)
- Media Studies (BA)
- Musical Theatre (BFA)
- Production (BA)
- Stage & Production Management (BFA)
- Stage & Screen Design/Technology (BFA)
- Theatre (BFA)
- Theatre Design/Technology (BFA)
- Theatre Education (BFA)
- Theatre Education & Performance (BFA)
- Theatre & Performance (BFA)
- Communication Disorders (MS)
- Communication Disorders (MS – Online)
- Digital Content Management (Online Certificate)
- Digital Marketing and Data Analytics (MA)
- Digital Marketing (Online Certificate)
- Data Analytics for Marketing (Online Certificate)
- Journalism (MA)
- Public Relations (MA)
- Publishing & Writing (MA)
- Strategic Communication for Marketing (MA)
SCHOOLS,?INSTITUTES, LABS, AND CENTERS
Our students are writers, comedians, actors, filmmakers, and more. We help them hone their crafts. The School of the Arts houses the?Performing Arts,?Visual and?Media Arts, and?Writing, Literature, and Publishing?departments.
Here students learn to become speech-language pathologists, speechwriters, journalists, and entrepreneurs. The School of Communication?houses the departments of?Communication Sciences and Disorders,?Communication Studies,?Journalism, and?Marketing Communication.
A strong liberal arts foundation enables our?students to examine the world across diverse disciplines and perspectives that add depth and intellectual perspective to their studies.?
We provide continuing education opportunities, including professional certificates, summer courses for undergraduate and graduate credit, and pre-college academic programs for high school students.
The Engagement Lab is an applied research and design lab dedicated to reimagining civic engagement for a digital culture.?
Through innovative curricula, resources, and outreach, the Center fosters an academic comedy community?that welcomes students, alumni, and working professionals alike.