free login betsson_free login william hill casino club no deposit bonus_Welfare offer maxbet app
Pursuing a career in publishing? Whether you want to shape the prose of fresh voices as an editor, represent writers as a literary agent, or work with exciting online publications and new media formats, Emerson’s prestigious Master of Arts in Publishing and Writing will help you succeed in this ever-vital, ever-changing field.
You’ll receive a comprehensive overview of the publishing industry with the flexibility to take classes in a variety of areas, including book, magazine, and electronic publishing courses, customizing the program to meet your interests. With the support and guidance of our award-winning faculty, you will master:
- Writing for print and online magazines
- Book and magazine design and production
- Publishing for tablets, e-readers, and mobile devices
- Web design and publishing
- Publicity and marketing
- Developmental, line, and copy editing
- Acquisition skills
Master the art and business of writing. Learn more about our graduate program in Publishing and Writing today.?
- Fall admission only
- 40 credit hours
- Full-time students complete the degree in a year and a half or two years
- Part-time students complete the degree in two and a half to three years