Center for Health & Wellness
betsson account_Welfare offer bet365 bonus code?existing customers_login bonus bet365 full screen chrome extension
Per the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Boston Department of Public Health, students are required to receive the following vaccines prior to enrollment:
- Two doses of MMR vaccine (Measles, mumps & rubella), OR
- Two doses of a measles vaccine + 2 doses of a mumps vaccine + 2 doses of a rubella vaccine, separately
- Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine
- One dose of Tdap vaccine within 10 years (Tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (whooping cough), adult dose)
- Two doses of Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine, OR?immunity by blood titre
- No documentation is required if you were born in the United States before 1980*?
- (Students 21 years of age?or younger) One dose of meningococcal?vaccine on/after 16th?birthday OR a meningococcal waiver (see below)
If you are unable to provide verification of full immunization dates (MM/DD/YYYY format), you may submit a laboratory report of immunity via blood test. Contact your health provider to arrange for blood testing. If you have a medical condition that prevents immunization, have your clinician complete the medical exemption form. ?If immunization sincerely contradicts your religious belief, you may complete a religious exemption form. Download the bet on share pricesImmunization Verification Form for health care provider to complete and the student uses to enter/upload entrance health requirements in the Student Health Portal.?
Students must demonstrate compliance with all health requirements prior to entrance, or students will not be permitted to move in to dorms or begin classes.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires all undergraduates to either receive a recent meningococcal vaccine OR complete a Meningococcal waiver form upon entrance to the College. Unfamiliar with meningitis and unsure if you should get the vaccine? See detailed information about the disease from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
The Center offers vaccines against meningitis during our immunization clinics to all undergraduate students and eligible graduate students.
We do not schedule appointments solely for immunizations.
Vaccines are available while supplies lasts; cost varies depending on the type of vaccine.?Students with student health?insurance plan?will have 100% of the cost of the vaccine covered up front. Students with outside insurance may still be vaccinated, and the cost will be charged to their Student Account. Since coverage varies with every insurance plan, cost reimbursement for vaccination is the responsibility of the individual student. The Center does not charge insurance companies directly.
Local Travel Immunization Clinics?
- Massachusetts General Hospital Travel Clinic?
- Boston University Medical Center Travel Clinic?
- Boston Medical Center Travel Clinic
- Tufts Medical Center Travelers Clinic
- Brigham and Women's Hospital Travel Clinic