Center for Health & Wellness
free login m88?uk_login bonus betvictor app iphone_william hill app for samsung tablet
The Center for Health & Wellness (CHW) sponsors several immunization clinics monthly. Students have an opportunity to obtain/complete any of the pre-matriculation entrance immunization requirements. Other non-required but recommended vaccines for prevention of HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) as well as Meningococcal Disease are also available during the posted Immunization Clinic dates/times.
TB skin testing is available for entering students with positive screen on the entrance risk assessment as well as CSD majors who require testing for clinical placement. *TB skin testing is not available during Wednesday Clinics between 5- 7 PM?
Spring 2019 Schedule:
- Thursday, January 10th?9am- 4pm?
- Friday, January 11th?9am- 4pm
- Tuesday, January 15th?4pm- 6pm
- Wednesday, January 23rd 4pm- 6pm
- Tuesday, January 29th?5pm- 7pm
- Wednesday, February 6th 4pm- 6pm
- Wednesday, February 13th?4pm- 6pm
- Tuesday, February 19th?5pm- 7pm
- Tuesday, February 26th?5pm- 7pm
- Wednesday, March 13th? 5pm- 7pm
- Tuesday, March 19th?4pm- 6pm
- Tuesday, March 26th?5pm- 7pm
- Tuesday, April 16th?4pm- 6pm
- Tuesday, April 30th?5pm- 7pm
- Tuesday, May 7th 3pm- 4pm
- Friday, May 10th?12pm- 2pm
All Undergraduates are eligible to obtain immunizations regardless of insurance enrollment in the college sponsored plan through University Health Plan (UHP-BC/BS MA) or through private parent or employer insurer. Students with private insurance will be charged for immunization through their student account and receive a receipt to submit to their insurer for reimbursement.
Graduate students enrolled in the College's BC/ BS MA plan or those with private insurance who have paid the separate Graduate Health Fee are also eligible.
- Students may also obtain required immunizations at one of the local resources listed below. Check with your insurer regarding coverage.
- The CHW is located in the Union Bank Building at 216 Tremont Street - 3rd Floor.
- Appointments are not needed, students will be seen in order of arrival. Students must have their Emerson ID and valid insurance card at time of service.
Unfortunately, we are out?of Influenza/ Flu?vaccine at the CHW.? We recommend all student obtain the Flu shot annually especially those with high risk medical conditions or those who care for a person with a high risk condition.? Most retail pharmacies also provide flu shots.? It is not too late to obtain your flu shot. Flu season typically runs December - April in New England.?
Available Immunizations & Fee Schedule:
(All immunizations covered at 100% for those enrolled in UHP/ BCBS/ MA plan)
- Chicken Pox (Varicella) - $156/dose
- Hepatitis B (Adolescent formulation age 19 or under) - $40/dose
- Hepatitis B (Adult- age 20+) - $71/dose
- MMR (Combined Measles, Mumps, Rubella) - $93/dose
- Tdap (Combined Tetanus/ Pertussis (whooping cough) - $48
- TB skin test (Positive Risk Assessment or required for CSD clinical placement) - $20
- Meningococcal- (Strains: A-C-W-Y) $115?MA regulations require vaccination for entering students residing in college residences OR signature of Waiver on MDPH information sheet acknowledging risk and declining vaccination.
- Influenza (Flu) - $33
- HPV - (Human Papilloma Virus - men & women through age 26 - Series of 3 doses) $238/dose
- Meningococcal (Strain B) - $171/dose (2 dose series) Is not required under MA regulation but recommended by ACIP for those with certain medical conditions. CHW encourages students to discuss immunization with their primary care clinician. Students should contact the CHW for advance ordering of the vaccine it is also available at retail pharmacies in local campus area.