bodog soccer_login bonus bet at home poker_Welfare offer bet365 streaming full screen android
The Encore Scholarship demonstrates Emerson’s commitment to helping our graduates stay competitive in the job market. Qualified alumni of Emerson College are eligible for a 25% tuition reduction for participating master's degree programs.
Emerson is proud to announce several exciting?updates to the Encore Scholarship program. The program is now available to a host of graduate degrees and certificate programs. Also, alumni from both undergraduate and graduate programs are now eligible to receive scholarship benefits. ?
Contact the Graduate Admission Office at 617-824-8610 or encoreemerson [dot] edu ( )to speak with someone directly about eligible programs.
Alumni eligible for the Encore Scholarship will receive:
- Application Fee Waiver
- 25% Off Tuition for full or part-time study
The Encore Scholarship can be used for full-time or part-time study in the following programs:
- Civic Media: Art and Practice (MA)
- Digital Marketing and Data Analytics (MA)
- Data Analytics (Certificate)
- Digital Marketing (Certificate)
- Journalism (MA)
- Popular Fiction Writing and Publishing (MFA)
- Public Relations (MA)
- Public Relations (Certificate)
- Publishing and Writing (MA)
- Theatre Education (MA)
- Strategic Communication for Marketing
- Writing for Film and Television (MFA)
Please note: non-degree and professional studies degree programs are not eligible and?plus one (Undergraduate + 1 year graduate)?programs are not eligible.
Who is eligible
In order to be eligible for an Encore Scholarship, each applicant must:
- Be a new enrolling student
- Have graduated with an Emerson College bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Be accepted into one of the participating master’s degree programs. A complete application, including all required materials, must be submitted by the corresponding admission priority deadline. Acceptance is not guaranteed and is determined by each individual program.
- Maintain a 3.2 cumulative GPA each semester of graduate study enrollment.
How It Works
The Encore Scholarship awards eligible Emerson graduates with a 25% reduction on tuition.
- The 25% reduction is on tuition only and the student must finance the remaining cost of the degree.
- The Encore scholarship can be used one time only.
- If a qualified Emerson graduate receives other grant aid from Emerson College, then he or she will only receive one scholarship and will be given the award of higher value.
- Student must maintain a 3.2 cumulative GPA each semester of graduate study enrollment
- Applications must be received by the priority deadline for the program of interest.
To be eligible for the Encore Scholarship, students must be fully admitted into a master's degree program. The Encore Scholarship cannot be held concurrently with any other college funded or externally funded financial award.