International Student Affairs
free slot games with bonus spins_188bet casino no deposit bonus_free login online casino bonus
If other employment opportunities are not available or are otherwise insufficient (e.g., on-campus employment), F-1 students are eligible for off-campus work authorization due to unforeseen circumstances. Students should make a good faith effort to locate on-campus employment before applying for employment based on economic hardship.
To apply for employment based on economic hardship, students must:
- Have maintained valid F-1 status for one full academic year.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Demonstrate that acceptance of employment will not interfere with carrying a full course of study.
- Make an appointment with Office of International Student Affairs.
- Write a letter explaining the circumstances of their economic hardship.
- Fill out Form?I-765.
- Get a new I-20 with a work authorization recommendation.
- Apply by certified mail for an EAD (Employment Authorization Document) from the USCIS office.
- Pay fee to the USCIS in the form of a money order.