Internationalization & Global Engagement
Welfare offer mega casino download_Welfare offer best betting tips_login bonus bodog.eu review
Our commitment to internationalizing the curriculum of the college is a core part of the College's strategic plan.?For each of the next two years, the Presidential Fund for Curricular Innovation will support faculty participation in a Curriculum Internationalization Studio. The goals of the Studio are to:
- Encourage collaboration among faculty;
- Build our collective capacity to internationalize curriculum;
- Develop specific courses, course modules, pedagogical and/or advising methods that contribute to these aims.
Teams of 2-5 faculty—led by a full-time faculty member, and composed of tenured, tenure-line, term and/or part-time faculty—are invited to apply to the Curriculum Internationalization Studio for support in the development of actionable projects that will contribute significantly to the internationalization of the Emerson curriculum.
Projects might focus on (but need not be limited to):
- Course content and course design (either a full course or course modules)
- Teaching strategies for enhancing the development of students’ global knowledge and inter-cultural competencies
- Instructional materials and equipment
- Academic advising
Such a curricular reform process must be college-wide in order to best meet the needs of all students in all departments and across schools.
Additional questions can be directed to Anthony_Pinderemerson [dot] edu (Anthony Pinder).