Welfare offer Sign up for an experience app_login bonus betfair cricket live rate_free login ladbrokes radio
The Emerson College Archives & Special Collections collects the permanent records created by the institution (Emerson College). Before transferring paper records to the Archives, please follow the directions below.?
Step1: Determine if your records are permanent.?
The Emerson College Archives only accepts permanent records, as identified in the Records Retention & Disposition Schedule with a disposition of "Transfer to Archives." Do not send duplicate records, or records for which your department is?not the official record holder. Do not send active records your department still regularly references.?
Step 2: Prepare records for transfer.?
- Remove all hanging file folders. If items are loose in a hanging file folder, place them into a regular office file and transfer the name from the hanging file to the new file using pencil. Please print legibly.?
- Any loose papers must be placed in a folder and labeled.?
- Fill boxes front to back with your folders. Do not stack folders horizontally. It is important that you keep the folders in the order in which your office created or used them. Do not over-pack the box - the lid must lie flat.?
- Label and number the boxes consecutively using a pencil (e.g. Department Name, Date range, Box 1 of 7). Do not use pen/permanent marker or put labels on the boxes. You may use post-it notes.?
- Do not tape the box shut.?
Step 3: Fill out the Transfer Form.?
Fill out the?Archival Records Transfer Form, which must include a list of the materials being sent to the College Archives. Include each folder title and the box it is located in, the date range of the materials in each box, and the department/individual who created or used the records. Please do not create a new form for each box - one form per transfer. Email this form to archivesemerson [dot] edu (subject: Archival%20Records%20Transfer%20Form) and keep a copy for your records. Wait for acknowledgement from the College Archives before completing step 4.?
Step 4: Deliver records to the College Archives.?
The Archives staff is not able to pick up materials from departmental offices. If you have less than a box, send the materials via interoffice mail. If you have 1 or more boxes and cannot deliver them yourself, place a work order with facilities to have the boxes delivered to Walker 223. Please notify the College Archives when a delivery is expected by emailing archivesemerson [dot] edu (subject: Delivery%20of%20Permanent%20Records) .