free login w88 online gaming_bwin promo code_football betting tips
Properly managing digital and physical records can sometimes seem daunting.? We have developed a set of policies, guidelines, and records retention schedules to help you meet all of the requirements for maintaining your records.? See below for more information about these important resources.
- Records Management Policy
- Guidelines & Definitions for Maintaining Records
- Records Retention and Disposition Schedules
The College's Records Management Policy?was created to help faculty, staff, students, and affiliated organizations to designate, maintain, and dispose of their institutional records appropriately.? It aligns with current standards in the records & information management community as well as current laws regarding record-keeping.? It has been approved by the Policy Review Committee and will be updated periodically by the Records Committee.
How do you make sure that you are covering all your bases when it comes to taking care of the many different types of records in your office?? Take a look at the documents below for tips on handling the varying aspects of records management:
- Email Management Guidelines
- Litigation Holds
- Preservation File Format Standards for Electronic Record
- 10 Privacy Tips for Storing Physical & Digital College Records
- Records Management Definitions (Coming Soon)
- Records Management Program Manual (Coming Soon)
The Records Retention and Disposition Schedules define?how long College records must be kept as well as proper disposal methods for those records.? The documents are organized by function/subject, such as "Employment and Personnel" and "Student Administration."