Department of Performing Arts
login bonus sportingbet prediction_bwin football_free login vvip maxbet tips
This minor requires 16 credits of coursework that combines dance theory, dance technique, and experience in the creative process within the discipline.
- DA 203 - Perspectives in World Dance
- DA 231 - Dance Composition I: Improvisation ?
- Dance Technique (four 2-credit courses)
Music History and Culture Minor
- MU 137 - Listening to Music
The remaining 12 credits are chosen from the following courses:
- IN 303?-??? Poetry and Song
- MU 137?-? Listening to Music
- MU 201?-? History of Music: European
- MU 202?-? History of Music: American
- MU 203?-? Perspectives in World Music
- MU 204 & MU 205?-? Music Analysis I & II
- MU 220?-? History of American Popular?Music?
- MU 233?-? History of Opera
- MU 239?-? History of Jazz
- MU 256?-? Deconstructing Twentieth-Century Art Music
- MU 257?-? The Musical Premiere: Beauty and the Artist
- MU 313?-? Topics in Music History and Culture
- TH 304?-?? Development of the American Musical
- VM 452?-? Art of Noise
Students may use one course from the Liberal Arts requirements towards the Music History and Culture minor.