betdaq api c#_login bonus bethard freespin_login bonus best betting tips app 2019
Foreign countries may request that individuals who have completed degrees outside that country have their degrees certified with an Apostille. An Apostille is a form of authentication appropriate to countries that have signed the 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents.?
The Massachusetts State House provides Apostilles for colleges in Massachusetts, but the process begins by making a request to your institution.
To request an Apostille, please do the following:
- Complete the Apostille Request Form.
- Assemble the following items:
- A self-addressed, stamped envelope (so that these documents may be sent directly to you once they have been processed by the State)
- An international money order or a personal check drawn from a U.S. bank made payable to “The Commonwealth of Massachusetts” in the amount of US$6.00 per document to be certified
- Any document, other than official transcripts, you wish to have certified for Apostille (e.g. diploma)
- Send the completed form and all attachments in one packet to the Registrar's Office.
The entire process takes approximately three to four weeks from the date we receive all necessary documentation. Please be aware that the absence of any of these documents will delay the process.
For further information regarding an Apostille, please visit: