sportingbet prediction_login bonus betway casino free ￡10_Welfare offer bet365 bet credits rules
The Student Affairs staff is here to help connect members of the Emerson community to the services and offices found within the Division of Student Affairs.?
All offices are open Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, unless otherwise indicated.
We work every day to prepare ?and support students socially, physically, ?professionally and emotionally to succeed in college and beyond.
The Division of Student Affairs?is committed to service and service excellence. We care about you and your experience at Emerson College. Our goal is to show that level of care through our actions and support. You can count on us to work with you.
The Division of Student Affairs?is committed to the ideals of justice, inclusivity, and diversity for our community members. Your voice matters. Your space matters. All members of our community deserve to be respected, treated with dignity, and given the opportunities to grow.
All members of the?Student Affairs staff and offices share a common set of values that guide our work. Those values include:
- Equity, access and fairness
- Integrity and honesty
- Innovation and creativity
- Partnership and collaboration
- Teaching and learning
- Sustainability and enhancing quality of life while maintaining medical, social and economic productivity
- Sharing expertise and learning from setbacks
As a division, we support the principles of good practice as outlined by the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) and the American of College Personnel Administrators (ACPA):
- Engage students in active learning.
- Help students develop coherent values and ethical standards.
- Set and communicate high expectations for student learning.
- Use systematic inquiry to improve student and institutional performance.
- Use resources effectively to achieve institutional missions and goals.
- Forge educational partnerships that advance student learning.
- Build supportive and inclusive communities.
Those interacting with any member or office within the Division of the Student Affairs can expect the following:
- Access to well informed and well trained staff
- A prompt response and reply to concerns?
- A safe and clean environment
- Caring, polite, and professional conversation, service, and character
- Fair and sensitive treatment
- High standards of service and facilities
- Information, guidance, and support
- Opportunities for expression and influence?
- Teamwork and partnership
To enable the success of our community, the Division of Student Affairs makes this commitment to the Emerson College community.
- Please visit us in the Campus Life Suite in Walker 411,
- call us at 617-824-8640,
- or email us at deanofcampuslifeemerson [dot] edu (subject: Student%20Affairs%20at%20Emerson%20College) .