Welfare offer best online casinos with no deposit bonuses_william hill casino club no deposit bonus_online poker
Boston has been called America's best college town for a reason, and Emerson is right in the center of it all. While the heart of our growing campus is located on Boylston Street across from the Boston Common, the whole city is our campus. And there couldn't be a better place to explore and to continue learning.?
Because of our central location in Boston’s Theatre District, Emerson students can:
- Explore the hundreds of world-famous museums and institutions across the city, like the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Science, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, or the JFK Library.
- Take in a performance at world-class venues like the Wang Theatre, the Boston Opera House, or Symphony Hall.
- Relax in the scenic Boston Common and Boston Public Garden or dine in the historic North End, Boston’s oldest neighborhood.
- Show their Boston pride by taking in a Bruins, Celtics, or Red Sox game.
- Follow the Freedom Trail and explore multicultural Boston through the Asian America Civic Organization, Black Heritage Trail?, Jorge Hernandez Cultural Center, North American Indian Center, and more.
- Take classes at five other nearby prestigious arts colleges through Emerson’s ProArts Consortium.
Boston has something for everyone, and it’s all just a walk or a T-ride away from Emerson.