w88asik_winamax bonus code 2019_login bonus betdaq commission rates 2019
Apply as a freshman if you are currently a high school student, if you have graduated from high school and have taken fewer than 9 college credits, or you have not yet gone to college.
Supporting Academic Credentials
The following supporting credentials are required for freshmen (first-year) applicants. Please include your full name and date of birth on all application materials that you submit.
- High school transcript and School Report: A School Report must be completed by your secondary school counselor or another school official, and must be submitted along with an official, signed transcript from your high school. We encourage you to submit first marking period grades with the transcript. Please send us official signed transcripts from all high schools you have attended.
- Secondary School Counselor evaluation: The secondary school counselor evaluation should accompany the high school transcript and School Report.
All transcripts must include an English translation if they are in a foreign language. Translations must be performed by an official agency and be accompanied by the original document.
- Teacher evaluation: A minimum of one official teacher evaluation from someone who has taught you in an academic subject (i.e., English, social studies, science, math, foreign language, or history) must be submitted.
- SAT or ACT test results: Students who feel that their standardized test scores will be beneficial to the review process are encouraged to submit their scores as part of the application process.?If you listed Emerson College as a score recipient when you took the SAT or ACT, we will have your results on file. If not, please request that an official score report is sent to Emerson College directly from College Board (SAT) or ACT. Our SAT code is 3367. Our ACT code is 1820.
Test Optional: Students who feel that their standardized test scores do not effectively represent their skills and talents or effectively demonstrate their ability to succeed within the college environment may opt to forgo submitting them for review. Learn more about applying Test Optional at Emerson.?
- First marking period grades and Mid-Year Report: We ask that all applicants submit first marking period (first quarter, midterm, first trimester) or midyear (second quarter, first semester, second trimester) grades when they become available. We understand that school schedules for releasing report cards vary quite a bit. Grade reports alone will not prevent your application from being reviewed, but they must be submitted as soon as they become available.
We encourage you to submit application materials online through the Common Application. You can also mail supporting credentials to:
Emerson College Undergraduate
Admission Processing Center
PO Box 880
Randolph, MA 02368-8880
You will receive an application acknowledgement via email once your online application has been submitted. You will also receive acknowledgement via email when your application becomes complete, including all supporting credentials.
Additional application materials are required for the following:
- Performing Arts Applicants ?
- Media Production Applicants ?
- Honors Program Applicants ?
- Comedic Arts??
You will be able to submit a Creative Sample in the?Application Portal?after submitting?your Common Application with?Emerson Supplement or Emerson Application,?and application fee payment.
If you submit your application close to or on the application deadline, we encourage you to upload your Creative Sample as soon as possible. We understand that this may delay your Creative Sample submission beyond the application deadline.
If you applied via the Common Application, you will receive an email acknowledgement and instructions for how to create your Emerson?Application Portal?account. You can use the Portal to check the status of your application.
Please keep in mind that it may take up to 2 weeks for credentials to show in our system after they have been received. Materials that are postmarked by the appropriate application deadline will be considered on time. Feel free to contact us if your application materials do not show in the Application Portal within 2 weeks.
We will send you information to the mailing address and email address listed on your application. Please make sure to check your mail and email so that we can provide you with important updates. We also ask that you update your email settings to allow correspondence from?admissionemerson [dot] edu. Remember that if you opt out of emails from Emerson College, you may miss important deadline reminders!