free login Casino casino free bonus forum list_login bonus 188bet football_Welfare offer bet365?bonus code
Undergraduate applicants to the Department of Performing Arts must complete a major-specific Artistic Review.
Artistic Reviews are scheduled (auditions, interviews) or completed (prescreens, essays,?video auditions) in the Performing Arts Artistic Review section of the Emerson College Application Portal. Applicants will gain access to?the Application Portal via email invitation 3-4 business days after the Office of Undergraduate Admission receives?their application to the college. Please note:
- Your email invitation to the Application Portal?will be sent?to the email address that you provide?on your application.
- Although transcripts and recommendations?are a required part of the application due at the application deadline, they are not required for creating an online account.
- The Department of Performing Arts only accepts applications for the fall term.
- Musical Theatre?applicants are required to complete a?Vocal Prescreen, ideally before applying.
- Transfer applicants to the Department of Performing Arts?must follow these additional guidelines.
Please be advised that the scheduling of Artistic Reviews is a first-come, first-served process completed by you, the applicant, and space is limited, especially for Artistic Reviews outside of Boston.
- If you have questions regarding the Department of Performing Arts or the Artistic Reviews, please contact?us at 617-824-8780 or pa_artisticreviewemerson [dot] edu.
- If you have questions regarding your online account?or logging in to the Application Portal, please contact Undergraduate Admission at admissionemerson [dot] edu or 617-824-8600.